- Use an air fryer to cook your tofu to a perfect crispy outside, tender inside.
- Keep your balsamic tomato mixture cold
- If you’re wanting more crunch, top with some air fried kale chips!
- 2 packages extra firm tofu
- Pasta (any kind!)
- Fresh tomatoes (use grape tomatoes for less water)
- Green beans, broccoli, or spinach
- Spices (lemon pepper, fresh basil, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, and cracked black pepper)
- Fresh miniature mozzarella balls
- Drain tofu and preheat air fryer to 370 (fry for 18 minutes tossing half way)
- While your tofu is frying, cook your pasta
- Brown the green veggie(s) in high temp oil (add spices)
- Toss halved grape tomatoes w/ fresh basil, EVOO, balsamic & lemon pepper + lemon zest
- Toss pasta in EVOO, salt & pepper
- Add your tofu, veggies, tomatoes, and top with a few mozzarella balls!