Let me just start by clearing one thing up. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE these days has a banana pancake recipe they boast about. This one will tastefully blow your mind. Plus, I wanted to start with something all of you can do easily, quickly, and have to enjoy during these hazy quarantine mornings.
- You can use any fruit, nut, seed, or powder to these! What I use here is simply my favorite combination.
- If you add any protein powder or super food powder, you may have a bit of a different taste, but do not substitute this for the flour. You may have to use just a little less flour.
- Use coconut oil to pan fry-nothing else.
- Make mini-sized pancakes
- Mash up about half of your berries in the mixing process
- 4 large bananas (ripe or slightly overly ripe)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl with a fork or handheld blender until all lumps are gone
- Beat in eggs & almond extract
- Add all dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, nuts & berries)
- Pan fry in coconut oil on medium heat (About 2 minutes per side-be sure they are toasty on the
bottom before flipping)
- You can top with peanut butter, fresh fruit, syrup, or eat plain!